Monday, September 21, 2009

Picture overload!!!

As promised here are a load of pictures from the past week! We went to the zoo but mommy forgot our camera so we are waiting for the pictures from the other camera.

Meeting Evie

I am going to get her!

Hmmmm, maybe I will try and eat her

Forget that, this tastes better

Hi!

Bouncing Evie!
At the beach!

Getting ready to head to the beach

Mommy with Evie and me

Daddy and the girls


I LOVE the water
Oktoberfest!

Dinner at Oktoberfest

Dan, Julie and Evie

What is in that cup?
(no alcohol was consumed)

cuddling with daddy after dancing with the band

Sleeping on daddy while he hangs out with Dan and Julie

UD v. DSU Game
I love going to football games, I cheer with the fans and bounce up and down when UD does well! I even met UD this weekend, he was so cool! I was enthralled with him.

TOUCHDOWN!




No comments:

Post a Comment