Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet me in St. Louis!

Mommy had a conference in St. Louis so Daddy and I went with her. It was a lot of fun and I was great on the plane!!

Heading to the airport

Hey, you out there I am trying to call you!

Look at all those lights in the airport

Daddy stop it!


I loved looking out the window of the plane!



Look at me sitting in the big kid seat!

I LOVE pizza!

Playing knock down the tower with daddy...



Check out my sweet mohawk from my hat!

Where is Isabelle?!?!

There she is!

Practicing my walking

Look what I learned from Daddy...


At the City Museum

Trying to eat the tree light

Heading to the Gateway Arch

In the pod going to the top

At the top of the arch with daddy

All bundled up, it was like 20 degrees out!

Family picture!


Checking out the view!

1 comment: