Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lindsey and Lee's Wedding!



The real reason we were in Denver was to see the my wonderful cousin Lindsey and her equally wonderful now husband Lee get married!!  It was an absolutely beautiful day!  Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the ceremony since I was calming down a tired Maddie as Mike was chasing Isabelle.  Here is what we did get!

Isabelle and Mommy at City Park

 Maddie enjoying the view!

Trouble

Grandpa, Val and Chris

 Daddy and Isabelle

Isabelle with Cassie and Ceci

 Cassie and Isabelle
 Another family shot 
(I don't think we have had this many in one weekend before)

 Daddy and Maddie

View of pre-ceremony

Grandma and Pete

Jon and Aunt Carol

Someone was having fun!

Too cute!
 The beautiful bride!

Sleepy Maddie

View of downtown Denver!

Do you see what daddy gave her?

Mommy, get them away from me!

Mommy and Maddie

Cousins!
 Cousin Chris

Cousin Lisa and Cousin Billy

Pretty hair bow

First dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment